Can anyone please help find the ancestors Surnames Forni, Deangeli,Sarti,Santini and Rossini

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Alaskamom68
Rookie
Rookie

Can anyone please help find the ancestors Surnames Forni, Deangeli,Sarti,Santini and Rossini

Post by Alaskamom68 »

Here is what I do know

Lazzaro D'Angeli 1841 Oct 18th to Simone Forni and Maria Sarti

Domenca Santini 1852 April 3rd to Pietro Santini and Maria Rossini

I know they on Married 9 May 1881.
Lazzaro DeAngeli, 40, farmer, born and residing in Panicale (a village/frazione of Licciana Nardi), son of Simone and Maria Sarti
Domenica Santini, 30, farner, born and residing in Panicale, daughter of Pietro and Maria Rossini

I'd like to find out anything more on Lazzaro and Domenica as well as any information on their parent or even siblings

Thank you in advance
Traci Forni Donahue
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Can anyone please help find the ancestors Surnames Forni, Deangeli,Sarti,Santini and Rossini

Post by Italysearcher »

Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Alaskamom68
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Can anyone please help find the ancestors Surnames Forni, Deangeli,Sarti,Santini and Rossini

Post by Alaskamom68 »

I figured there were but I couldn't find them and don't read Italian. I've tried finding them myself before asking for help.
Thanks for the link where I can try to start finding something.
How do you get to a page like the one you gave me a link for?
Traci
Alaskamom68
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Alaskamom68 »

I am trying to find birth records and all the dates on the link are to late to have their birth records
Biff83
Master
Master

Post by Biff83 »

No civil birth records for Licciana were kept between about 1811-1865, only Church records which are not online.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Alaskamom68
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Alaskamom68 »

Thank you, Biff

I have another question I was told that there are ways to find out these kinds of records. Would you have any suggestions on where I might start? I live in Alaska and can't go to Italy :wink:
Biff83
Master
Master

Post by Biff83 »

If Lazzaro and Domenica's parents were alive at the time of their marriage, I would check the Morti records that occurred after their marriage; if they died before, check the Morti records prior to their marriage. Death acts should contain the names of parents as well as spousal information. That will bring you back another generation. Morti records for 1866-1906 are available on Familysearch.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

This city formerly known as Terrarossa and the records from 1808-1865 are found under that name of town Panicale (a village/frazione of Licciana Nardi) look for a marriage allegati for one of kids.

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

INDEX#74
Death record of Simone DeAngeli age 80 farmer (abt 1806) 1886 Nov 11th in the town of Panicale son of deceased Domincio DeAngeli farmer and deceased Dominica Copelli farmer and he was married to deceased Maria Sarti

PG LINK
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043539

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Alaskamom68
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Alaskamom68 »

Thank you Marty :D
I have two questions. Did it mention if his wife Maria Sarti was living at the time of his death or not ?

And when you say Panicale is that the same place as this? Panicale, Città di Castello, Perugia, Umbria, Italy

Thanks again
Traci Forni
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Panicale (a village/frazione of the comune of Licciana Nardi) Maria Sarti was the widower of Simone Deangeli

MArty

Marty
Alaskamom68
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Alaskamom68 »

Can someone help? I'm trying to learn to read these things ... here's a link and what I think it so far... Can someone verify and help me read the rest?

May 8th at 10:20 am Ferdinando Rossini residing in Panicale reported at 4:00am Pietro Santini passed at the age of 77 husband of Maria Rossini
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Index#39
1889 May 8th (oggi = today) at 10:20 am born and living in Panicale reported at 4:00am death of Pietro Santini age 77 farmer son of deceased Angelmaria Santini and deceased Domenica Baldarsare married to of Maria Rossini

PG LINK

Marty

Marty