Antonino D'Anna death 1812 Trabia, Sicily

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Antonino D'Anna death 1812 Trabia, Sicily

Post by Marlena »

Hello,

I need help with translating the attached document and the following pages for the death of Antonino, my 5th great grandfather. I think his father is Girolamo, but not sure. Hoping to find any additional information on his parents or siblings.

The page previous is his death record 2 Jun 1812.

Thank you as always,
Marlena

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Antonino D'Anna death 1812 Trabia, Sicily

Post by PippoM »

Antonino D'Anna was going to marry Anna Bondì, and was a minor. As his father, and paternal grandfather were deceased, his mother Girolama Cancilla had to provide names for a Family Council, that had to give their consent for the marriage. The Council was made up of three close relatives on paternal side, and three on maternal side. The three on paternal side were Antonino, Giuseppe, and Salvatore D'Anna, all sons of deceased Leonardo (I think they were Girolamo's cousins). The three on the maternal side were Domenico, salvadore, and Luigi Cancilla, sons of deceased Diego (maybe Girolama's brothers?).
Image 323 is Girolamo's death certificate: he passed away on Mar 18th, 1826 in Trabia. He was 36, born in Trabia, a shopkeeper, son of Antonino and Marina Gattuccio, both deceased.
Image 324 is Antonina D'Anna Sr.'s death certificate. He died on Jun 2nd, 1812. Nothing more is said, except his age. It seems 95, but I think that's too much. Maybe it's 45?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Marlena
Elite
Elite

Re: Antonino D'Anna death 1812 Trabia, Sicily

Post by Marlena »

Thank you so much Pippo!
Trabia, Sicily: Rinella, Campagna, Rubino, DiMatteo, Vallelunga, Gattuccio, Canciamilla, Arena, Alario, Barone, Sunseri, Trapani, Turturice Bell, Lima, Romano, Spitaleri, Cancilla,Tardio, Novello Tomasello, Sunseri Pirotto, and D'Anna.