Racalmuto, Sicily - Puma Deaths 1821-1863

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rp76226
Master
Master

Racalmuto, Sicily - Puma Deaths 1821-1863

Post by rp76226 »

I created a spreadsheet for all Puma/Pomo deaths in Racalmuto, Sicily from 1821 to 1865 (Antenati years). It has the record numbers, ages, dates, parents and spouses. I've attached 3 photos of the spreadsheet (this website wouldn't upload the actual spreadsheet) to this post. If you are searching Racalmuto, even if not searching Puma/Pomo, the names of the mothers and spouses may have names that you are searching. My hope was to find relatives born and married prior to the 1821 start of civil records for Racalmuto, but died 1821 or later. Found a few. Unfortunately, the civil records are missing the years 1847-1850 and 1861-1862.

Ron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Racalmuto, Sicily - Puma Deaths 1821-1863

Post by adelfio »

You have done alot of work on the Puma's

ThankYou
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

rp76226
Master
Master

Re: Racalmuto, Sicily - Puma Deaths 1821-1863

Post by rp76226 »

You are more than welcome. Your responses have helped me often. Thank you for that. And since my name is Ron Puma, and I now have 998 related Puma's on my family tree, it obviously helps me. I'm also hoping to find matches with others in order to expand both our trees. It's been a lot of work, but unfortunately this pandemic has freed up a lot of time to do it. I miss playing pickleball and pinochle with my friends. Also miss traveling and restaurants (can't wear a mask and eat too).

I am updating my two photo galleries of Racalmuto church weddings of Puma's from the 1500s to now (Family and Non-Family). Based on my recent work, a lot of previously non-family photo records are being moved to the family photo gallery. These have titles, descriptions, church record numbers, dates, parents, etc. I will be posing links to them soon. They are not in alphabetical order as I would like them because my genealogist who found them for me titled them in a way that made it difficult to do that. The website allows me to retitle them which I did, but it keeps the same photo file order as the original upload so they are still not in alphabetical order. Still, I think some will find them useful.

Luckily, I copied this before I hit Reply. It came out blank and does so often on this website because I guess it took too long to write this up. I used my back arrow to get back to here, but my reply was gone (sometime's it's there). Very frustrating. Do you sometimes have that problem?

Ron