Marriage Certificate - Vincenzo Palmieri & Giuseppa Pepi - Licodia Eubea

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Marriage Certificate - Vincenzo Palmieri & Giuseppa Pepi - Licodia Eubea

Post by Tessa78 »

Thank you for the link.
I thought perhaps we could find an allegati to the marriage and it might contain some clues, but the year is not available.

You might try searching for the death act of Giuseppa Pepi. She was indicated as deceased in the marriage act in 1893.

It is too late for me to continue at this. But I will search again.

T.
mauro95
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mauro95 »

Tessa78 wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 02:28 Thank you for the link.
I thought perhaps we could find an allegati to the marriage and it might contain some clues, but the year is not available.

You might try searching for the death act of Giuseppa Pepi. She was indicated as deceased in the marriage act in 1893.

T.
Wow I didn't catch that. I will see if I can find it.

Thank you for all your hard work!
mauro95
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mauro95 »

Tessa78 wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 02:28 Thank you for the link.

T.
Looks like Antenati only has records until the 1860s.. I may have to contact them for this one, but they are horrible at responding lol
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

I searched the Licodia Eubea records from 1862-1893 (the date of the marriage of Cristofaro) for the deaths of Giuseppa Falcone and Vincenzo Palmieri.

I found more than 15 deaths for a Giuseppa Falcone, but NONE were the wife of Vincenzo Palmieri.

For the deaths I found for a Vincenzo Palmieri between 1864 and 1893 - there were NONE that were the spouse of Giuseppa Pepi OR Giuseppa Falcone.

This is quite the puzzle.

I am happy to look for the death of Giuseppa Pepi for you.

Records for Licodia Eubea are found here...
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... %3D1483039

T.
mauro95
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mauro95 »

Tessa78 wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 21:56 I searched the Licodia Eubea records from 1862-1893 (the date of the marriage of Cristofaro) for the deaths of Giuseppa Falcone and Vincenzo Palmieri.

I found more than 15 deaths for a Giuseppa Falcone, but NONE were the wife of Vincenzo Palmieri.

For the deaths I found for a Vincenzo Palmieri between 1864 and 1893 - there were NONE that were the spouse of Giuseppa Pepi OR Giuseppa Falcone.

T.
Hm that is very weird.

I think I may have found her death record, unless this is a Giuseppe (hard to tell if e or a) but the mother I think it states is a Falcone, which would explain this, no?

Here it is

Nevermind - it seems that is Gisueppe Pepi.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Yes, it is Giuseppe - a child of 1 year and 10 months.

T.
mauro95
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mauro95 »

Tessa78 wrote: 07 Aug 2020, 16:09 Yes, it is Giuseppe - a child of 1 year and 10 months.

T.
Ah, Okay.

Any luck on Giuseppas death record? I can't seem to find it.

I'm quite sure it is Pepi and not Falcone, as it is on her son Cristoforo's birth and marriage certificate.

I'm going to search and see if he had any siblings, which I know he did since my great grandfather had first cousins on his fathers side. Going to be a long search!
mauro95
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mauro95 »

mauro95 wrote: 07 Aug 2020, 23:03
Tessa78 wrote: 07 Aug 2020, 16:09 Yes, it is Giuseppe - a child of 1 year and 10 months.

T.
Ah, Okay.

Any luck on Giuseppas death record? I can't seem to find it.

I'm quite sure it is Pepi and not Falcone, as it is on her son Cristoforo's birth and marriage certificate.

I'm going to search and see if he had any siblings, which I know he did since my great grandfather had first cousins on his fathers side.

Would you happen to know when Stato/Situazione di Famiglia records began?
mauro95
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mauro95 »

Tessa78 wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 21:56 I searched the Licodia Eubea records from 1862-1893 (the date of the marriage of Cristofaro) for the deaths of Giuseppa Falcone and Vincenzo Palmieri.

T.
Any luck on Giuseppa Pepi’s death? I am going to look once more tonight.

:)
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

I searched all the available records in Licodia Eubea for the death of a Giuseppa Pepi who was the wife/widow of Vincenzo Palmieri... without success. :-(

Perhaps someone will see this and join in the search with a fresh pair of eyes. :-)

T.