Correnti families in NY & Montreal

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
stfrancis
Elite
Elite

Correnti families in NY & Montreal

Post by stfrancis »

I am looking for any information we an find on Giuseppe Correnti, who arrived in NYC around 1896, then to Montreal by 1905, stayed until 1908, then went to his brother Francesco in NYC in 1908. Their father was Gaspare Correnti. They were from ValleLunga, Sicily. I cannot seem to find any more information on the family, in NYC nor specifically in Montreal ?

(Sorry, I would like to insert the images of what I found, but the site is not allowing me to ??!!!)

There is another Giuseppe Correnti, who arrived in NYC before 1899, then to Montreal by 1910/1911....The father was Antonio Correnti, and mother Caterina Dinia/Dima. This family was from Missilmeri, Sicily. Part of the family moved back to NYC but Giuseppe stayed in Montreal and died in 1953.

I am ultimately trying to figure out if there is some sort of relation I can point to between the 2 familes....

I appreciate any further ideas.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Correnti families in NY & Montreal

Post by adelfio »

Contact users ray1950 or pizza16428 get Le famiglie di Vallelunga author Giuseppe Cipolla ask for info you need it has all the family info you need

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
stfrancis
Elite
Elite

Post by stfrancis »

Thank you Marty, will try. :wink:
stfrancis
Elite
Elite

Post by stfrancis »

Marty,

My PM says "The requested users to be added do not exist", so I cannot find those two users...?
stfrancis
Elite
Elite

Post by stfrancis »

Ok I found it .
stfrancis
Elite
Elite

Post by stfrancis »

Is there any other way to contact ?

piazza16428 or ray1955....

thanks

(unfortunately my PM service isnt working, nor are my image attachments)
stfrancis
Elite
Elite

Post by stfrancis »

Here is the Correnti family I mentioned....
GiuseppeCorrentiArrival1908.jpg
And I find this Giuseppe Correnti with father Gaspare....(not sure its the same family though)
GiuseppeCorrentiBirth18881Index.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.