Compare Photos

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
darkerhorse
Master
Master

Compare Photos

Post by darkerhorse »

I know that:

Woman 4 and Woman 5 are the same person

Man 1 and Woman 3 were married

Man 2 and Woman 4/5 were married.

The question is whether Man 1 and Man 2 are the same person, and whether Woman 3 and Woman 4/5 are the same person?

Note that Man1 and Man 2 wear similar eyeglasses.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rlw254
Elite
Elite

Re: Compare Photos

Post by rlw254 »

I would say same people.
Apricena, Caltanissetta, Grottolella, Mazzarino, Montefredane, Salerno, San Severo, Vasto
darkerhorse
Master
Master

Post by darkerhorse »

I can add the following.

Man 1 and Woman 3 come from the same photo. They are posing with my great uncle (not shown). Their identities are unknown to me but they appear to be a married couple.

Man 2 and Woman 4 come from the same photo, and Woman 5 is another photo of Woman 4. They are a married couple and their identities are known to me - Man 2 is a cousin of my great-uncle and happens to be the person whom my great-uncle joined when he immigrated.

So, I figured the cousin (Man 2) and his wife (Woman 4/5) are good candidates for Man 1 and Woman 3, especially since the cousin appears to have been the closest relative of my great-uncle to also immigrate.
darkerhorse
Master
Master

Post by darkerhorse »

I know that 4 and 5 are the same woman and 3 looks like 5 to me.