Manzi Family Line From Savignano and Laurenzana, Italy Help Needed, Ty.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
kisszac

Manzi Family Line From Savignano and Laurenzana, Italy Help Needed, Ty.

Post by kisszac »

I'm researching the Manzi family line from Savignano and Laurenzana Italy. The information I currently have is listed in detail below. The help I need is mentioned after that. Thank you to anyone who can help.

Information I have to date:

Vincenzo Francesco Manzi born 10 January 1734 Savignano di Puglia, Avellino, Campania, Italy died 24 October 1798 • Laurenzana, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy

-his parents are

Antonio Manzi born 1703 Savignano di Puglia, Avellino, Campania, Italy died 14 May 1779 in
Savignano di Puglia, Avellino, Campania, Italy

-his wife is

Rosa Porzia Mottola born 24 October 1705 Savignano di Puglia, Avellino, Campania, Italy died 11
September 1774 Savignano di Puglia, Avellino, Campania, Italy married 25 November 1728 Savignano di Puglia, Avellino, Campania, Italy.

-her parents are

Francesco Mottola born About 1668 Savignano di Puglia, Avellino, Campania, Italy died 23 January 1722 Savignano di Puglia, Avellino, Campania, Italy

wife Laura Monteleone born 1668 in Kingdom of Naples, Savignano di Puglia, Campania, Italy died 2 February 1744 Savignano di Puglia, Avellino, Campania, Italy

Antonio Manzi parents are Pietro Manzi born About 1675 in Savignano di Puglia, Avellino, Campania, Italy I do not know where he died or his mother's name or wife's name.

I have the online records for the above people I have mentioned. I am now stuck on Antonio Manzi. I was wondering if anyone had any further information or possible records on him or his family beyond who I have mentioned already. I am also trying to make sure I am on the right track within my family tree research. I know these records are 1600s and such but it never hurts to reach out and ask. Thank you for reading and if anyone can help. Ty.