Scibilia surname

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Scibilia surname

Post by ptimber »

what d you want to know. Please be specific so that I can direct you. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Scibilia surname

Post by ptimber »

There are 225 cities, towns and villages with persons residing therein with Scibilia surname. The majority are clustered in Sicily and Lombardia and Piemonte and scattered in between. You need to know the town of origin for relatives and couments. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Scibilia surname

Post by ptimber »

documents is the word. sorry. In oirder to find the town of origin do you know the province of the town of origin. Have you checked out the www.ellisisland.org website for their arrival into the USA as immigrants.??? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Scibilia surname

Post by ptimber »

we are here to help so don\'t sweat it. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Scibilia surname

Post by ptimber »

awaiting your reply in breathless anticipation. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Scibilia surname

Post by ptimber »

well if you don\'t know a first name and can\'t recall the town of origin or have access to that info there is not much to do until you can emember a first name olf your father or grandfather. You can then check out the ships manifest and look up to who he was destined in NYC and maybe that will ring a bell. In any event lots of luck. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Scibilia surname

Post by ptimber »

Dear what ever your name is: How do you know that none of the three Scibilia are not from Sicily??? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Scibilia surname

Post by ptimber »

Geography lesson: Sicily is an island and on this island are hundreds of cities towns and villages. When you saw the listing of the places of origin of each of the Domenico Scibilia that was either a city, a town or a village in Italy of which Sicily is a part. Now I am just going to point out that the first Domenico of the three is listed as coiming from Meffina but when they transcribed the towns to the computer they made a mistake and it should be MESSINA. Now you go to www.nonsolocap.it and in the upper left hand side under the wod LOCALITA type in MESSINA and click the little tit on the right side. Then write down what is written and keep it hjandy. Then get back to me. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Scibilia surname

Post by ptimber »

go back to the www.ellisisland.org and find the three Domenico SDcibilia again. Click on the first Domenico who came from \"meffina\". When the legend appears with his name and the ship go to the upper left hand side where you see SHIPS MANIFEST and click that. When the next screen comes up under the number #5 go down to where it says enlarge and click enlarge and the ships manifest will appears slowly. When you get to #4,5,6 and & you will see the listing for your Great GrandmotherAugeta, Scibilia, your grandfather Domenico and your two great Aunts Domenica and Angelica and go to the far right along Arguetas name and see where they were destined to and guess to whom they were going...your Great Great Grandmother Patina Sciblia at 170 Taylor Avenue, Chicago....Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Scibilia surname

Post by ptimber »

I know you appreciate my efforts. By the way where did you get that dipsy name LYTE from? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Scibilia surname

Post by ptimber »

You know I don;t know your real name nor where you come from in the USA and noiw the question is are you male or female?? Peter