precision

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
PANISI

precision

Post by PANISI »

Im looking for informations about :
<BR>PANISI angelo born on the 26-08-1830. his father would be Costante PANISI. I don\'t know the name of his mother an the place where he was born. But i know that his son ( Aristodemo Panisi) was born in Novellara (RE).
<BR>
<BR>Im also looking for infos about the spouse of Aristodemo Pansi : Linda SPERONI ( born in 1866 in castelnuovo OR san savino)
<BR>
<BR>any informations ( dates ,places, clues,...) are welcome
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>thanks a lot
PANISI Régis
ptimber
Master
Master

precision

Post by ptimber »

Why don\'t you start by requesting their full birth records from each place and maybe the parents names and year of birth may also contaibn information on their residence or place of birth. Peter
PANISI

precision

Post by PANISI »

actually , i have already asked the mariage record of Aristodemo and i have received it and the others requests to the civil state services have been done. But as you probably know it, it takes time and sometimes those old records don\'t exist anymore. My request on this site aims to get informations that people could have got making their own researches. It is a way to go quicker isn\'t it? i think that is also the purpose of such a site
PANISI Régis
ptimber
Master
Master

precision

Post by ptimber »

It doesn\'t work that way. Once people get the information they drop off the genealogy or don\'t bother to respond. I take it your Belgian/. Are you Italian? Peter NYC
PANISI

precision

Post by PANISI »

I\'m belgian but my great grand father was italian. I think , and that\'s why some genealogical sites work so good (in germany or nethelands), that somebody who has an information that somebody else doesn\'t, should share it. That\'s the point with the internet culture ans that\'s also why it is so interesting for genealogical researches. I think one shouldn\'t think in a selfish way when starting to search.
PANISI Régis
ptimber
Master
Master

precision

Post by ptimber »

I agree with you. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

precision

Post by ptimber »

Regis do you know there are 6 Panisi surnamed persons in Novellara? If you go to www.paginebianche.it and insert Panisi in the first line and Novellara in the third line and click CERCA all 6 poersons will appear by name, address and telephone number. You may wish to consider writing one letter to all of them asking if they are related to you. Include a self addressed envelope and some omeny for stamps to indicate your sincerity.. You seem to be a very nice man and I enjoy talking to you. Peter