Tamburrini/Spinelli/Atina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
JohnArmellino
Master
Master

Re: Tamburrini/Spinelli/Atina

Post by JohnArmellino »

Mina - All records in Italy are kept at the local level, although copies are sent to the provincial archives. Many towns have had their records microfilmed by the Latter Day Saints (Mormons). Unfortunately, the records of Monteprandone apparently have not been filmed. Thus, if you want to research the records of Monteprandone, you will have to either write to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile of the comune or actually make a field trip to the town. The Tamburrini family that I've researched originated in the town of Atina and, therefore, my database is of no help to you. You might want to take a look at the website for the comune: http://www.comune.monteprandone.ap.it. The email address for the office of vital statistics is anagrafemp@comune.monteprandone.ap.it. There is a separate email address for the office of vital statistics of Centobuchi, a frazione of Monteprandone: anagrafecb@comune.monteprandone.ap.it.
John Armellino
walkerf1

Post by walkerf1 »

Hi My relatives were Tamburrini from Atina and indeed one was married to Roas Spinelli wonder if this is same as your research ? Fran
JuanTamburrini

Post by JuanTamburrini »

Hola mi nombre es Juan Andrés Tamburrini Marval, soy Abogado. Mi abuelo se llamaba Mario Marco Tamburrini Tortolani, nació el 16 de mayo de 1926 en Atina, se vino a Venezuela en el año 1948, donde se casó y tuvo cuatro hijos, entre ellos mi padre Jose Gregorio Tamburrini Flores, de profesión Médico, pero él nunca nos mencionó nada sobre su familia en Italia. Mi padre y yo estamos muy interesados en saber de nuestros descendientes. Actualmente estamos viviendo en Cumaná, Estado Sucre, Venezuela.