Looking for information about my Italian grandfather

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Looking for information about my Italian grandfather

Post by ptimber »

Stephanie Novara is a capital city of a province in Piemonte Region. When you say Novara do you mean they come from the province of ZNovara or the city of Novara??? I caution you to take a step back and formulate in your mind just what specific information are you seeking? Documents, like birth records, relatives who remained behind in Italy and what you plan on doing. If you are preparing a a family tree then you must obtain documents listing grandparents and Great grandparetns bnack to 1873 and before that you have to go to the local church in the town of origin (Novara?) Furthermore, you need to know the birth date or birth year of the people you are seeking. If you go to www.paginebianche.it and insert Motta in the first line and Novara (the city) or NO (the province a listing of all the Mottas surnamed persons will appear by full name,address and telephone numbers. But yi ou have to know where they were born and lived. Peter