Surname Lamanna or Loiacono

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Conch1323

Surname Lamanna or Loiacono

Post by Conch1323 »

I am wanting any information for the surname Lamanna or Loiacono both families are from a little town called Bellantone in Reggio Calabria.
MarLam

Re: Surname Lamanna or Loiacono

Post by MarLam »

My husband's family are Lamanna's, and come from Bellantone. Could we be related, or is this a common name?
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

ellantone is a "frazioni" ( a neighborhood or suburb of the Comune (Town ) of Laureana di Borrello, Postale 89023, Reggio Calabria province. There are 28 La manna surnamed persons listed in the telephone directory for Laureana di Borrello which includes Bellantone. If you go to www.paginebianche.it and put in Lamanna inthe first line and Laureana di Borrello in the third line and click CERCA all 28 listings will show up.

You might also wish to go to www.gens.labo.net ansd type in Lamanna in the upper left hand corner you will see how manhy Lamanna there are in Italy. =Peter=
Corina

Post by Corina »

Hi. I'm also looking for Lamanna's from Calabria. My grandmother immigrated to Canada. She was born in Calabria. antonietta (Lamanna) Aquila born June 12,1928. Married Luigi Aquila.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Welcome to IG website you have to send for her birth record for the online records of Bellantone only go to 1903 if she is from the town

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty