surname MARCHIORI, MATTIAZZO, BENETTON

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
aviphighlanddancer

how do i find the form letter

Post by aviphighlanddancer »

sorry peter, i am also having a problem finding the part 3 form letter that you told me to get in order to send for my grandfather's birth certificate. i posted a reply to see if someone could help me write a letter requesting this, figured it would have to be in italian or can you help me find this form letter? sorry to bother you
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

if you go to www.italianancestry.com and down the middle you will see parts 1 thru 7 and beneath the third section is form letters. Click on that and find the form letter site. Peter
aviphighlanddancer

thank you i willl do that.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

keep me posted. Peter
aviphighlanddancer

:P Peter, thanks, I did finally get the form letter. it worked perfectly. I will ship it off with the postal coupons and hopefully some day receive a birth certificate for my grandfather. As for my grandmother, I found out she was born around 1893 in Ponzano, Veneto Italy. Born Amelia Benetton. Where do I go from there for her? Also, my grandfather's niece appartenlty lives in Italy, Treville Via Monte, CastleFranco, Veneto Treviso is this an address? thanks for you help. have a good day
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Go to the Ufficio di Stato Civile, Comune di Ponzano, Postale31050, Provincia Treviso, Veneto region, Italy.

As for the tother check out the name at the town in www.paginebianche.it. First line name and third line town and click cerca. if she has a telephone it will be listed. Peter
wmatt

Benetton

Post by wmatt »

Hi,

My grandfather was Guerino Benetton, born in 1883 at ???/Treviso/Veneto. His father was Giuseppe Benetton and his mother was Maria Guerra.

I have a aunt named Amélia Benetton.

Are we relatives?

Wilson.
aviphighlanddancer

reply for wilson re benetton

hi wilson,

i don't really know. my grandmother disappeared in 1950. my mother didn't really know too much about her heritage, that is what is so hard about finding out any information. her maiden name was benetton. she then married in italy to a man last name mattiazzo. i'm not sure when she came to canada, probably around 1918 or so. she had a sister that lived here in canada also but that's about all i know. She was born in 1893 in Ponazno, Veneto, Treviso Italy I believe. Could she be related to you?
seretina

Re: surname MARCHIORI, MATTIAZZO, BENETTON

Post by seretina »

hello! I know this topic is old, but I try to reply and I hope someone is still there...
I'm from Italy and my surname is Marchiori. My grandfather Savino Marchiori is from Castelfranco Veneto. I know that some cousins of him immigrated to Canada, Toronto maybe. They had Italian wives, and they came to visit my family in the 80s, 1983 probably. We now live near Milan.