I am looking for my ancestors in Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
buccini

I am looking for my ancestors in Italy

Post by buccini »

Nome: Angelo Buccini
Padre: Domenico Antonio Buccini
Madre: Costodia Tardio
Nato a: Circa 1879

Thanks
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are 276 Buccini in Italy and 40% are in Lazio region. Have you checked the www. ellisisland.org websites for parents entry into the uSA as immigrants? Do you know from what province they came from since you need the town for all information and documents. Peter
buccini

Thanks

Post by buccini »

ptimber wrote:There are 276 Buccini in Italy and 40% are in Lazio region. Have you checked the www. ellisisland.org websites for parents entry into the uSA as immigrants? Do you know from what province they came from since you need the town for all information and documents. Peter
Thanks for the answer.

I live in São Paulo Brasil and I don´t speak english very well

I think he came from Salerno to Brazil.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Salerno is the Capital of the province of Salerno and is a city as well. As you know the town of origin is where all the history and documents are located. If you are saying Salerno and you mean they are from the villages and towns in the Province of Salerno please let me know. In the meantime there are only three people in the province of Salerno who are surnamed Buccini. They are in the towns of AGROPOLI<EBOLI and PONTE BARIZZO. Go to www.paginebianche.it and put Buccini in the first line and SA in the third line and click CERCA (in red) and the three persons will appear by full name, address and telephone number. You may wish to contact thee people and write them a letter and ask them if they are related to you. If you recognize one of the towns as being the place of origin for yur family then please let me know and I will tell you what to do. Peter NYC