Giuseppe Tracchia Guilmi, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ltracchia

Giuseppe Tracchia Guilmi, Italy

Post by ltracchia »

i'm looking for information on Giuseppe Tracchia born in Wilmi, Italy and emigrated to Argentina when he was 9 years old (around late 19th century)... he is my great-grandfather.. I am not sure the correct spelling of his first name... what is the traditional spelling for that name Giuseppe??? His son, my grandfather was Ruben Jose Tracchia...

does anyone have information??? please share, thank you!

leandro
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Giuseppe Tracchia Wilmi, Italy

Post by PeterTimber »

There were 55 Tracchia who immigrated to Argentina during the late 19th century and the spelling for Giuseppe is correct. The town you mention may very well be GUILMI, Postale 66050, Chieti province Abruzzo.

If you go to www.paginebianche.it you will find 7 TRACCHIA surnamed persons currently residing in GUILMI. Put Tracchia inthe first line and Guilmi in the third liune and click CERCA and all 7 will appear in full name,addresses and telephone number. =Peter=
ltracchia

Post by ltracchia »

amazing, thanks for your help! i will most likely visit this forum again...
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Leandro to obtain any infromation regarding the arrival of saomeone to Buenos Aires send an e-mail to base@cemla.com asking whteher the requested last name are found in the data base (which they are as we know) and you will receive an e-mail reply and then send US$25.00 to CEMLA Av. Independencia 20. c1099A AN Buenos Aires Argentina.

You must include withyour check a listing of the persons to be searched for ( up to 3 different last names) and indicate precisely an address where a reply by mail or email can be sent by CEMLA to yoThis information is also listed in the Le banche dati of italian immigrants to Argentina on the internet but the listing does not appear to be complete. In your case there were only 4 Giuseppe Tracchia listed wirth ages 16,26,37 and aged 40. No person aged 9 named Giuseppe appears in the listing. =Peter=
analiadiprospero

Re: Giuseppe Tracchia Guilmi, Italy

Post by analiadiprospero »

Hello Leandro, my name is Analia (Im from Argentina), I looking one Giuseppe Tracchia, fu Giovanni e Beatrice Lizzi, his brother Giulio live in Buenos Aires, if you want I can talk with him.... tell me if you can write in italyan or in spanish, my english is realy poorrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jaja,
A Presto.
Anna
Por si hablas espaniol, mi papa tambien es de Guilmi y conozco a practicamente todos los descendientes, te agradeceria te comuniques conmiigo, slds!! Anna
enzolb

Post by enzolb »

analiadiprospero wrote:Hello Leandro, my name is Analia (Im from Argentina), I looking one Giuseppe Tracchia, fu Giovanni e Beatrice Lizzi, his brother Giulio live in Buenos Aires, if you want I can talk with him.... tell me if you can write in italyan or in spanish, my english is realy poorrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jaja,
A Presto.
Anna
Por si hablas espaniol, mi papa tambien es de Guilmi y conozco a practicamente todos los descendientes, te agradeceria te comuniques conmiigo, slds!! Anna
Hello everyone,
I just put in this forum.
My grandparents are all Guilmi and brothers and sisters of my grandmother Candila Racciatti (Michele, Novilio, ....) emigrated to Buenos Aires.
In addition, the mother of my grandmother Malietta Tracchia had parents and brothers emigrated to Argentina, all of Guilmi!
I must know better if there was also a Giuseppe Tracchia.
See you soon Hello Enzo.

Traduzione in italiano:
Ciao a tutti,
mi sono appena iscritto in questo Forum.
I miei nonni sono tutti di Guilmi e i fratelli e le sorelle? di mia nonna Candila Racciatti (Michele, Novilio, ?) sono emigrati a Buenos Aires.
Inoltre la mamma di mia nonna Malietta Tracchia aveva i genitori e i fratelli emigrati in Argentina, tutti di Guilmi!
Devo informarmi meglio se c'era anche un Giuseppe Tracchia.
A presto ciao Enzo.
analiadiprospero

Ciao Enzo!!!!!!!!!!!!! ti ho scrito al tuo indirizzo email, Io sono da Jose C Paz (Buenos Aires), li ci sono tanti guilmesi!! la mia bisnona anche portaba il tuo cognome, al paese sono rimasti sui figli, Antonio e Quintina Di Carlo (chissi di ruquette)
dal cognme Tracchia, ce Giuglio (Chissi di Michelle) :D

racontami piu dai tuoi!!

Anna
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

There is a Jose Tracchia who resides in San Luis 124,Bueno Aires, Muniz, San Miguel, CP(B1662AGD), Telephone 11-4667-3114. This is the only listing that appears in the Argentina directory. =Peter=
analiadiprospero

Enzo, i Berardi da qui sono figli di Vincenzo (chissi di Sciurelle), io ho un zio, Antonio Racciati (fu Francezco e fu Maria Di Carlo), lui sa tuti li chissi di chi del paese, jaja!! la madrina di mio padre si chiamaba Vincenza Tracchia e suo marito Camillo Di Lucca.... questa domenica parlero con Juan Tracchia, oggi ho telefonato a Juan Berardi ma non cera nessuno, la sua ditta si chiama Guilmi SA, qui siamo milliaia!! ma tuti a lo stesso paese,
a presto

Anna
PAITO

Post by PAITO »

ltracchia wrote:i'm looking for information on Giuseppe Tracchia born in Wilmi, Italy and emigrated to Argentina when he was 9 years old (around late 19th century)... he is my great-grandfather.. I am not sure the correct spelling of his first name... what is the traditional spelling for that name Giuseppe??? His son, my grandfather was Ruben Jose Tracchia...

does anyone have information??? please share, thank you!

leandro

Hola Giussepe, mi nombre es Jose Tracchia y soy pariente de los que emigraron de chieti por aquellos años, mi abuelo primero se habia ido para Buenos Aires pero luego se radico en Uruguay, tenia un tio tambien que se llamaba Ruben Tracchia , luego con los cruces terminamos siendo por mi abuela , Tracchia Racciati, bueno primera vez que escribo, cualquier cosa contestarme .