Barbarulo/Natorella

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
tbrownharr

Barbarulo/Natorella

Post by tbrownharr »

I am hoping that someone might be able to help. I am just starting my search for information on the Barbarulo family. We have found where and when Nunzio Barbarulo arrived to Ellis Island. This side of our family stayed in and around Schenectady, NY. We know that he arrived from Fontana, Italy. The Barbarulo's entered marriage with the Natorella's, which is another search at a later time. If anyone can point me in the right direction and/or provide any advice -- it would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

With Warm Regard -
Terry
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

In genealogy start at the end and work backward from the USA to Italy. Before you do anmything did you read the home page of this website about genealogy? I would suggest you do and then I would suggest you think about a research objectiove. Where do you want ot start with finding relatives, documents or family in town of origin. For strarters go to www.paginebianche.it and put in the surname you are interested in the first line and the town of origin in the third line and click CERCA for all those persons with the chosen surname in that town. the listing will be by name,address and telephone number. Peter
Troiamis

Re: Barbarulo/Natorella

Post by Troiamis »

Hello Terry
I just registered on this site upon the death of my grandfather, Louis Natorella. I see your post was from 2003 and realize that's a long time ago, but if you are still in search of information please let me know.
Melissa