ACQUASANTA/Surname/DiMichele

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
SandraDimickele

ACQUASANTA/Surname/DiMichele

Post by SandraDimickele »

Im hoping that someone may be able to direct me to someone that may be searching or knows anyone with the surname....DiMichele. My grandfather was Felice DiMichele and his father was Domenico DiMichele. Felice came to the states in 1913 at the age of 23 years. He was from ACQUASANTA. Any help will be greatly appreciated............Sincerely: Sandy
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are 6 Di Michele surnamed persons in Acquasanta Terme in the province of Ascoli Piceno in the Marche region which is the only comune with the name Acquasanta. Peter
SandraDimickele

Post by SandraDimickele »

ptimber wrote:There are 6 Di Michele surnamed persons in Acquasanta Terme in the province of Ascoli Piceno in the Marche region which is the only comune with the name Acquasanta. Peter
Thanks again... You have been such a great help to me......Sincerely: Sandy
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

If you wish to look up these 6 persons go to www.paginebianche.it and insert Di Michele in the first line and the town of Acquansanta in the third line and click Cerca. You may wish to sommunicate with these people in italian or very simple english. Peter