Looking for Di Crescenzo/ De Crescenzo family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
janmac

Looking for Di Crescenzo/ De Crescenzo family

Post by janmac »

My Great- Great Grandfather Victor De Crescenzo imigrated with his family from Italy in the late 1800's to early 1900's. I am looking for members of his family. Please post a reply if you have any information.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

When you ask a question when you don't even know if the name starts with Di or De requires at a minimum a narrative about that person and your relationship. Certainly, and I am sure, that if you knew more you would say so but as things stand now the only thing I can tell you is how difficult it will be based upon what you furnish. Currently in Italy there are 1015 persons surnamed De Crescenzo and 526 Di Crescenzo residing there in various parts of Italy. I strongly suggest that you tell me what you know no matter how insignificant about your ancestor and what does your family oral history say about him if you do not have any old letters, postcards, photographs, birth or death certificates etc. Peter