Question about Italian Birth Certificates

As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians.
Mike Mo

Question about Italian Birth Certificates

Post by Mike Mo »

Sorry this is a duplicate and I put it in the wrong section. First time using this system.

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I just got a copy of my GGF's birth certificate but it looks like it's printed on toilet paper.

Is this the only birth certificate I would use for my GGF when trying to apply for citizenship through decent ? Or are there 2 different types that I might want to use?

Thanks

johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: Question about Italian Birth Certificates

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Hi, Mike.

Your question is answered in your other post. The document you have is perfectly acceptable.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
Goodgrl55

Re: Question about Italian Birth Certificates

Post by Goodgrl55 »

your hobby is finding things. Would you mind trying to find my gr. grandfathers birth cert.? His name was Cesare Lombardi or O..parents: Melichora Miaone, and Vincent Lombardi. wife Jenny Corsale.
2 children born in Palermo, Melichaora and Vincenzo Lombardi.
thank you so much
Marie
Goodgrl53@hotmail.com