Letter to Dioscesano

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
zanna
Rookie
Rookie

Letter to Dioscesano

Post by zanna »

Hi Ricardo,
Thought I would mention that I found that De Cristina live in Val di Fassa now and in the past, so wrote there also, but no reply.
Just looking back on my letters and I did not send one to Claudio as I thought I had. Have been waiting on a translation on another site.
I would like to make a request for a search for my trisnonnas baptism and death record in the same letter as the request for my bisnonnos record.but need help with some of the sentences.. the following:

I do not know the birth comune of my bisnonno but it could be Val di Fassa or Vermiglio.
On documents in New Zealand my bisnonno says he is from Trento, Tyrol and Austria.
I would also like you to search for the Baptism and death record of my trisnonna Santa Luchi. She was born in Trentino, possibly in Peregine Valsugana in about 1825-1830. and died in Trentino after 1910. She was married to Giovanni Cristina .
Could you please search the parish registries and the data bank for names of my bisnonno and trisnonna as I require the certificates to apply for Italian Citizenship.

Thankyou for your help Ricardo
Bye Zanna
zanna
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Letter to Dioscesano

Post by zanna »

Riccardo,

Yes ,please mention the marriage certificate too.Do not know the dates though, would have to be a guess, but if my bisnonno was the first born due to his name being the same as his fathers in november 1848,the marriage would have been before this .
Bye Zanna
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

I do not know the birth comune of my bisnonno but it could be Val di Fassa or Vermiglio.
Non conosco il comune di nascita del mio bisnonno, potrebbe essere Fassa o Vermiglio

On documents in New Zealand my bisnonno says he is from Trento, Tyrol and Austria.
Su dei documenti in Nuova Zelanda mio nonno di di essere originario di Trento, Tirolo e Austria

I would also like you to search for the Baptism and death record of my trisnonna Santa Luchi. She was born in Trentino, possibly in Peregine Valsugana in about 1825-1830. and died in Trentino after 1910. She was married to Giovanni Cristina .
Vorrei anche che tu ricercassi i certificati di battesimo e di morte della mia trisnonna Santa Luchi. Era nata in Trentino, forse in Peregine Valsugana attorno al 1825-1830. e morì in Trentino dopo il 1910. Era sposata con Giovanni Cristina .

Could you please search the parish registries and the data bank for names of my bisnonno and trisnonna as I require the certificates to apply for Italian Citizenship.
Potresti per cortesia effettuare la ricerca sui nomi del mio bisnonno e della mia trisnonna nei registri delle parrocchie e nelle banche dati, ho bisogno dei certificati por richiedere la cittadinanza italiana
zanna
Rookie
Rookie

Post by zanna »

Thankyou very much Livio :D

Zanna