Help with Translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
iolanda2
Veteran
Veteran

Help with Translation

Post by iolanda2 »

I thought I could translate a simple document, many thanks your your assistance.
When did Giuseppa Golinelli die?

Certifico io infrascritto emergere dal libro VII dei matrimoni di questa parrocchia pagina.... che Lodi Giuseppe di Domenico e della Lucia Pellicciari si uni in santo matrimonio calla Golinelli Giusepa il giorno 18 ottobre 1847.
Certifico inoltre che la soprannominata Golinelli Giuseppa, moglie del suddetto Lodi Giuseppe e figlia di Antonio e Domenica Vincenzi cesso di vivere nel giorno giugno 1854.
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: Help with Translation

Post by johnnyonthespot »

iolanda2 wrote:I thought I could translate a simple document, many thanks your your assistance.
When did Giuseppa Golinelli die?
Looks to me like an unknown day in June, 1854.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

It could be the June 1, 1854 as well since the translation "day June, 1854" can be translated with this thought in mind. But either translation could be accurate. =Peter=
~Peter~
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

iolanda2 wrote: When did Giuseppa Golinelli die?

Certifico io infrascritto emergere dal libro VII dei matrimoni di questa parrocchia pagina.... che Lodi Giuseppe di Domenico e della Lucia Pellicciari si uni in santo matrimonio calla Golinelli Giusepa il giorno 18 ottobre 1847.
Certifico inoltre che la soprannominata Golinelli Giuseppa, moglie del suddetto Lodi Giuseppe e figlia di Antonio e Domenica Vincenzi cesso di vivere nel giorno giugno 1854.
Once again I always suggest to post the document. The translation of what you transcribed is:

I undersigned certify that from the 7th book of the marriages in this parish, page... it appears that Lodi Giuseppe son of Domenico and of Lucia Pellicciari married Golinelli Giuseppa on October 18, 1847. I also certify that the aforementioned Golinelli Giuseppa, wife of the aforementioned Lodi Giuseppa and daughter of Antonio and Domenica Vincenzi died on day June 1854. (The actual death day, as already pointed out by johnnyonthespot, is missing)