Ianniello/Martora matrimonio

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oilman19
Master
Master

Ianniello/Martora matrimonio

Post by oilman19 »

I posted the Allegati register for this (grandparents) marriage on 13 Jan 1910. I just found the Atti di Matrimonio & the Pubblicazioni di Matrimonio. Is it possible that there may be more usable info on these additional documents? I was hoping for more info on my ggrandparents.

Thank you,

Jim

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... rr1910.jpg
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... 10atti.jpg
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Ianniello/Martora matrimonio

Post by Tessa78 »

Hi Jim,

Are you looking for any specific information from these documents?

Review:
Fioravante Ianniello, 21, son of Francesco Antonio and Anna Scialla
marries
Antonia Martora, 22, daughter of Pasquale and Maria Tamburrino
all born and residing in S. Maria Capua Vetere

The Atti has a date of 17 November 1910

Banns were published on 30 October, 6 November and 10 November 1910.

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

I know nothing of my ggrandmother beside her name Anna Scialla. I was hoping for age, parentage, etc. I didn't know if these additional documents provided such things as siblings, or anything else I might need.
I am groping for the unknown. I guess I figured more documents means more info to digest.

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Parents' ages are not on these documents that I can see. Witnesses to marriage were Luigi Lombardi, 65; and Pasquale Pandofelli (?), 30. Not sure if that will provide a lead.

Have you tried looking for a death record for Anna Scialla?

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

I'm afraid not. I guess I just haven't figured out why there is such a large quantity of paperwork for marriage and they all seem to have the same info. I was hoping you weren't going to disappoint me again since I found out that 3 year old boy was not my ggrandfather.LOL.
I'm just trying to be sure I haven't missed any morsel of info that will be usable.
Thank you for your help.

Jim
Jim

Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

I know it isn't much consolation, but I've been stuck on the same kind of problem with my GGgrandmother. I had her name from my Ggrandmother's marriage record, and birth record...but that was all. I HAPPENED upon her "morti" while looking for someone else. Found out she was actually from a different (nearby) comune. Can't find her birth or marriage record from there...Very disappointing. Have been through the records from that comune 3 times so far. hahaha Now the wait to see if "snail-mail" will come through for me...

Keep believin' :-D
T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

I have no clue where to look for the death record. I'm not aware she ever came to U.S. I would not know what year to look. Doesn't this record indicate she is still alive for this matrimoni?

Jim
Jim

oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Your support is encouraging. I'm sure, in time, I will stumble onto something. I am still looking for her matrimoni record. That may help me when I find it.

Jim
Jim

Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Yes, Anna Scialla was alive for this matrimoni. My GGrandmother's mother was deceased for her marriage, and since my GGM was 18 years old...her record fell in that 18 year time. I was actually looking at the morti to find my GGgrandfather when I found hers.

I was referring to the morti from SMCV, in the FHC. :-)

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

No morti yet.

Jim
Jim