Mattora, Musko matrimoni

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oilman19
Master
Master

Mattora, Musko matrimoni

Post by oilman19 »

I have a birth act from these parents for a Maria in 1844. This doesn't appear to be her. I think I will have to assume the 1st Maria died and they named their next female baby after her.
Could someone please translate this matrimoni for me. I do know the parents of Maria and they were both deceased at this time.
Thank you,

Jim

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx34 ... rr1886.jpg
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Mattora, Musko matrimoni

Post by Tessa78 »

Hi Jim,

This is a marriage between Pasquale Musto, 35(?), gardener, son of Lorenzo and Luigia ____; and Maria Mattora, 31, daughter of deceased Matteo, and deceased Mariantonia di Lorenzo.

Date is 8 November 1886 in S. Maria Capua Vetere.

The area on the right side is VERY blurry, so I can't be sure of the groom's age, can't read groom's mother's last name, and not sure of the bride's mother's first name. Just gave what I see.

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

I will try to find that record again. I have had that record for a few months because I didn't realize (recognize) whose record it was. I believe I still have that film.
Thank you for your help.

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
oilman19
Master
Master

Post by oilman19 »

Jim

Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

Pasquale is 29
Luigia (his mother) looks like last name Sbardone
Maria is 31, and her mother's name is Mariantonia.

T.
oilman19
Master
Master

Re: Mattora, Musto matrimoni

Post by oilman19 »

Thank you, T.

Jim
Jim

Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

You are most welcome :-)

Also, the witnesses are:
Luigi Iannotta, 26, clerk
Gaetano Frecentese, 60, clerk
The writing at the bottom tells that the first banns were published on the 17 October, and the second on the 24 October.

T.