please help to translate letter into Italian

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

please help to translate letter into Italian

Post by ChrisMosca »

Thank you very much for the help!!! I'm going to take lessons very soon, is about time that i learn the language, i can understand some of it. i've tried using the free internet translators but i had a lot of italians write me back saying that they cant understand what I'm trying to say.
thanks again for everything!!!

Dear Mr Giancarlo Mosca,
I’m very happy to hear from you and that we might be distant cousins. Thank you very much for the research and the information you gave me. I also have a lot of the Mosca family coming from Cingoli and Treia. This is all the information I have starting from my grandfather.

My grandfather Walter Mosca was born in 12/05/1911 in Treia, Macerata son of Cesare and Eugenia Chiacchiera. Cesare was born in 20/08/1872 in Treia son of Salvatore and Teresa Fortini. Salvatore was born in 01/04/1844 in Cingoli son of Pacifico and Marianna Cecanti. Pacifico was born in 20/05/1811 in Cingoli. With the help of a recently found distant cousin who lives in Treia, he was the one who told me from when he was in cingoli doing research, he told me that Pacifico Mosca was son of Domenico Mosca born in Staffolo in 1774. My grandfather was the one who left italy in 1929 and moved to Buenos Aires, Argentina and had my father. I may have found a possible brother of Salvatore, Pasquale Mosca born in cingoli around 1841-44. Pasquale married Genova Emerenziana and had two children that I know of, Merope Mosca born in 01/02/1869 and Maria Mosca born in 24/07/1873 is very possible that they had more kids

We live in the United States now, I was only living in Canada temporarily for work but now I’m back in the United States, I also have family still living in Argentina. I’m hoping to go to Italy very soon and get to know my roots.. I hope this information helps anything else you need please let me know. I was very lucky to have received your letter since I moved a few days after I received it. I no longer live in Canada, you can write me to this new address now.

Thank you for all your help my family appreciates it very much, thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
dramaqueen

Re: please help to translate letter into Italian

Post by dramaqueen »

Caro Signor Giancarlo Mosca,

Sono molto felice di avere sue notizie e di sapere che potremmo essere cugini a distanza. Grazie mille per la sua ricerca e per le informazioni che mi hai dato. Ho molti parenti che vivono a Mosca e che vengono da Cingoli e Teria. Ma questa è l'unica informazione che ho ricevuto da mio nonno.

Mio nonno, Walter Mosca, è nato il 12 maggio del 1911 a Treia, provincia di Macerata, da Cesare ed Eugenia Chiacchiera. Cesare è nato il 20 agosto del 1872 a Treia da Salvatore e Teresa Fortini. Salvatore è nato il primo di aprile del 1844 a Cingoli da Pacifico and Marianna Cecanti. Pacifico è nato il 20 maggio del 1811 aCingoli. Grazie all'aiuto di un cugino distante ritrovato da poco che stava facendo ricerche su Cingoli, ho saputo che Pacifico Mosca era il figlio di Domenico Mosca, nato nel 1774 a Staffolo. Mia nonna ha lasciato l'Italia nel 1929 e si è trasferita a Buones Aires, in Argentina, dove ha avuto mio padre. Forse ho trovato un fratello di Salvatore, Pasquale Mosca, nato a Cingoli intorno al 1841. Pasquale ha sposato Geova Emerenziana ed ha avuto 2 figli, a quanto ne so, Merope, nato il primo febbraio del 1869, e Maria, nata il 24 luglio del 1873, ma è possibile che abbiano avuto più figli.

Adesso viviamo negli Sati Uniti, per un pò ho vissuto in Canada per motivi di lavoro ma ora sono tornato in U.s.a. Parte dei miei parenti ancora vivono i Argentina. Spero di avere la possibilità di andare in Italia il più presto possibile e di conoscere le mie radici, finalmente..Spero che queste informazioni possano aiutare chiunque, la prego di farmi sapere qualcosa... Sono stato molto fortunato a riceere la sua lettera, dal momento che mi sono trasferito pochi giorni dopo il suo arrivo via posta. Ma grazie a Dio l'ho ricevuta. Non vivo più in Canada adesso, quindi mi può scrivere a questo indirizzo.

Grazie ancora per il suo aiuto, la ma famiglia lo apprezza molto, vivi auguri e speriamo di risentirci il più presto.
ChrisMosca
Elite
Elite

Post by ChrisMosca »

Thank you very much Dramaqueen for taking the time, I really appreciate the hard work.
thanks!!!!
Looking for the surnames Mosca( Marches ), Pizzoglio (Piedmonte), Chiacchiera, Lobasso(Bari), Gallo(Malvito), Azzolina (Messina).
dramaqueen

Post by dramaqueen »

it was a pleasure.. ; )