Help translating and interpretting (Latin?) marriage record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
jpetrelli
Rookie
Rookie

Help translating and interpretting (Latin?) marriage record

Post by jpetrelli »

I was hoping the forum could help provide the literal translation of this marriage record. I presume it is written in Latin.

Secondly, I am curious of others' interpretation of what I believe to be Margaretha Wetzel's parents. I believe it says, "Tollman Wetzel" from Balrussia (Prussia) and "Rosa Trapp" from Bavaria.

Does anyone have any other interpretations or agree with me?

Thank you greatly for your assistance.
Researching Surnames:
Petrelli & Fumarola (Martina Franca); Camelio & Traniello (Gaeta); Aramini, Bruno & Guerra (Zagarise); Gusmano/Cusimano & Trapani (Corleone) and Caronna, Crisenza, Napoli & Torretta (Bisacquino)
Lucap
Master
Master

Re: Help translating and interpretting (Latin?) marriage rec

Post by Lucap »

Not sure about names and surnames that are not italian, sorry.

Il giorno 26 di novembre 1869
Ottenuta dispensa dalle tre pubblicazioni, congiunsi in matrimonio Francesco Yax da Buffalo(!) figlio di Giacomo Yax da Lotaringia(!) e Maria Anna Saller da Borussia, con Margherita Wetzel figlia di Tollmann(?) Wetzel da Bavaria(!) e Rosa Trapp(?) da Bavaria. Testimoni furono Giacomo Yax(Yan?) senior, Giacomo Yax junior, Francesco Deblinger, Maria Anna Yax(Yan?), Giovanna Yax(Yan?).
jpetrelli
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help translating and interpretting (Latin?) marriage rec

Post by jpetrelli »

Thank you Lucap. I appreciate your assistance.
Researching Surnames:
Petrelli & Fumarola (Martina Franca); Camelio & Traniello (Gaeta); Aramini, Bruno & Guerra (Zagarise); Gusmano/Cusimano & Trapani (Corleone) and Caronna, Crisenza, Napoli & Torretta (Bisacquino)