Death record for Maddalena Crispino 1830

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Haztek
Master
Master

Death record for Maddalena Crispino 1830

Post by Haztek »

Record #11 Maddalena Crispino
14 August 1830 at 11 AM
Sebastiano Di Copora, Mayor, official of the town of Rotondi
Appeared Simone Vaccariello, age 25, profession of farmer, subject of the kingdom, living in
Rotondi, AND Domenico Vaccariello, age 50, profession of farmer, subject of the kingdom,
living in Rotondi,
Who declared on day 11 of August 1830 at 4 AM died at home, Maddalena Crispino, wife of Nicola Marietta, who was age 40, born in Rotondi, profession of farmer, living in (ivi) same (Rotondi), daughter of the deceased Alessandro, and the deceased Anastasia Mercaldo.

can't read the last handwritten sentence..
(signed) Sebastiano Di Copora, (sindco) Mayor
(signed) Pietro coppabiana, (cancelliere) Chancellor
Thanks, Jerry
http://postimage.org/image/2kgqun2w4/0f055160/
Researching Crispino, Simeone, Cillo, & Girardi in Rotondi & Cervinara. Malvuccio, Lo Grande, Astone, & Munforti in Raccuja.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Death record for Maddalena Crispino 1830

Post by Tessa78 »

Haztek wrote:Record #11 Maddalena Crispino
14 August 1830 at 11 AM
Sebastiano Di Copora, Mayor, official of the town of Rotondi
Appeared Simone Vaccariello, age 25, profession of farmer, subject of the kingdom, living in
Rotondi, AND Domenico Vaccariello, age 50, profession of farmer, subject of the kingdom,
living in Rotondi,
Who declared on day 13 of August 1830 at 4 AM died at home, Maddalena Crispino, wife of Nicola Marietta (Maietta), who was age 40, born in Rotondi, profession of farmer, living in (ivi) same (Rotondi), daughter of the deceased Alessandro, and the deceased Anastasia Mercaldo.

can't read the last handwritten sentence.. (basically that he signed without that of the witnesses because they couldn't write)
(signed) Sebastiano Di Copora, (sindco) Mayor
(signed) Pietro coppabiana, (cancelliere) Chancellor
Thanks, Jerry
http://postimage.org/image/2kgqun2w4/0f055160/
I don't think the first declarant's given name is Simone - but it looks almost like "Supione" :?: Closest I can some is "Sempronio" :-)

T.
PippoM
Master
Master

Re: Death record for Maddalena Crispino 1830

Post by PippoM »

Hi Jerry :D
I am sure I answered your post yesterday night, but now I can't see it...
Now I can't see the image because it is filtered, but I remember that Mayor's surname was Di Capua, and the witness Scipione Vaccariello.
For all the rest, Tessa is OK!
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.