Matteo Millitrano

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Matteo Millitrano

Post by figaro66 »

I need help in reading this document, I have Matteo's marriage record to Bernarda Cutrera. In this death record I can figure out he died at the age of 25, his wife and parents after that I can't figure it out, Trying to find cause of death.. Please Help Translate. Thanks in advance, Tracy

From Familysearch Corleone, San Martino Church Morti Book 1842-1849 Book#434 Image# for Familysearch is 119. 4th on left side. I am trying to copy and paste the document so that it don't have to be researched, However unable to do so. If any one can tell me how to get document on this site I will resubmit, Thank you
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Matteo Millitrano

Post by figaro66 »

I am trying to post the Death document for Matteo Millitrano, Need help in translation, Tracy
Attachments
Matteo Millitrano
Matteo Millitrano
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

The day 19 (same month and year as above - March 1848)
Matteo Millitrano, aged 25, husband of Bernarda Cutrera, son of Vito and of Marianna Orlando, died after receiving the Sacraments by the reverend Leoluca gagliardo.

Cause of deatn is not mentioned.
figaro66
Rookie
Rookie

Post by figaro66 »

LivioMoreno

Thank you so much for that info, I was hoping cause of death would be stated, But just finding that document and you helping translate it is more than I expected, Again Thanks
Tracy