Help translating letter

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
krombie19
Rookie
Rookie

Help translating letter

Post by krombie19 »

Hello,

I am taking my inlaws next May to the town of Montella where there ancesters immigrated from. We were there last May and met a long lost relative and I want to send him a letter. Could someone please help me translate this letter.

Giovanni,

This is Brantley Carmichael. You met my wife and my parents when we visited Montella last May. I am writing you let you know we will be returning with my wife's parents (Bello's that had name changed to Bell) this coming May. We will stay in Montella for a night or two but the dates are not decided yet.

I was able to take the family tree you gave me and connect it to the family history my father in law and I have been working on. I will be sure to bring a copy when we come visit.

I am also giving you a picture of you and my wife that was taken when we visited. I am also including a picture of my father in law, Paul Bell (Bello), with my son (who my wife was pregnant with when we met) and one of his other granddaughters.

I do not know if you have a computer or internet access but if you do and you would like to contact me through email, my email address is nittanylions777@gmail.com.

I look forward to seeing you again this coming May.