Help with a translation.

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Piccioli
Rookie
Rookie

Help with a translation.

Post by Piccioli »

I just received an e-mail from a family member in Italy. I got some online translations but one sentence is not making any sense. I would appreciate any help in translating this."in quella di gruppo ho cercato di spiegarti con I numeri chi sono le persone che vedi, oftre a queste ti mando il ricordino della bisnonna Anna fatto nel 1949 lanno che e morta e che ho ritrovato in questi giorni, ti allego anche un piccolo opuscolo che ho fatto questa estate in occasione di una mia relazione storica ad un libro.
Lady Leader
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Help with a translation.

Post by liviomoreno »

"In the picture showing a group I did put numbers to explain who are the people you are seeing. I'm also sending you a memory card of the ggrandmother Anna printed in 1949, the year she died and that I found few days ago. I am also attaching a small booklet tat I wrote last summer when I also wrote an historical report to a book"
Piccioli
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help with a translation.

Post by Piccioli »

Livio, Thank you so much for the translation. I did not know there was a memory card inside the large envelope. After reading your translation I checked the envelope and it was stuck in there. Thank you so much for your help!
Lady Leader