Translation of Catalanotto Marriage

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ladominocrna
Elite
Elite

Translation of Catalanotto Marriage

Post by ladominocrna »

The last entry on the left, can someone translate for me. Thanks.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... n578256703
lilbees
Master
Master

Re: Translation of Catalanotto Marriage

Post by lilbees »

Question, have you even tried to do any of the translation of your documents yourself? I am 75 y.o. and in the past few years have learned to do most of my translations. I do ask for help once in a while when I am stuck.
lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
ladominocrna
Elite
Elite

Post by ladominocrna »

We'll of course I try to translate the documents myself before I post them. You obviously have a better understanding of Italian and Latin than I do. You also obviously have more experience tracing Italian genealogy since you say over the years. I have only been at it several months, but thanks for all the wonderful help. Some people on the forum seem to not have a problem with my lack of experience and gladly help and have provide helpful hints and suggestions for a novice like myself. People like Erudita74, PippoM are just a few or those wonderful people who I am grateful for. If you are offended or it makes you mad that I continue to post on the forum on documents that I cannot read or understand, maybe you should just not respond... I hope you have a wonderful day.
lilbees
Master
Master

Post by lilbees »

My apologies.
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa