Latin Death Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
oemorg
Rookie
Rookie

Latin Death Record

Post by oemorg »

To me it looks like Daniele Pugliese died March or May 13, 1795. Please give me correct date and let me know if there is any other useful info.

Thanks,
Greg
Attachments
2221074luigipugliese&domenicagentileproc1840pg06a.jpg
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Latin Death Record

Post by erudita74 »

oemorg wrote:To me it looks like Daniele Pugliese died March or May 13, 1795. Please give me correct date and let me know if there is any other useful info.

Thanks,
Greg
Greg
Date of death was March 13, 1795, and he was buried on the 15th. It says that he was the widower of Teresina Magno (I believe you had a different surname in another record). He had received the Sacraments of Absolution (which would be Penance) and of Extreme Unction (last rites).
Erudita
oemorg
Rookie
Rookie

Post by oemorg »

Erudita,
Thanks again for your help. I don't know how you remember with all the translations you do, but you are right, Teresina's last name is Oliveto. I will have to find another grandchild's processetti to verify.
Greg
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

oemorg wrote:Erudita,
Thanks again for your help. I don't know how you remember with all the translations you do, but you are right, Teresina's last name is Oliveto. I will have to find another grandchild's processetti to verify.
Greg

You're very welcome, Greg. I don't always remember info from the records I help to translate, but if something does look familiar, I do go back and look for other records by the same poster to be sure my memory is accurate.

Erudita