Help Translating Marriage Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
tpgarwood

Help Translating Marriage Record

Post by tpgarwood »

I think I have been able to decipher some of the information from this record but would love someone who knows the language to look it over and translate the names and important info. I would really appreciate anyone who could help. I am wanting the Cavallino/Verde wedding information translated.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ode2enote49 ... txf0a?dl=0

Let me know if anyone who is trying to read the file has any trouble accessing it from the link.

Thanks so much in advance to anyone who can help!!

Tina

Researching Cavallino family from Giuliana, Sicily area
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Help Translating Marriage Record

Post by liviomoreno »

1815 March 30
Groom: Giuseppe Cavallino, son of deceased Antonino Cavallino and Maria Ciravolo
Bride: Pasqua Lo Verde, daughter of Giovanni Lo Verde and Luisa Monte
No ages given
tpgarwood

Post by tpgarwood »

Thank you soooo much. I really appreciate you translating that for me. I have scoured over hours, upon hours of document pictures to find records that I could identify as part of my heritage but often it is difficult to make out everything when they abbreviate especially in a language other than my own.

I have a few other ones I would love help with but I do not want to be a bother. I have uploaded 3 other records under the same link as before
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ode2enote49 ... txf0a?dl=0

If it is possible to get help with any of those I would appreciate it. All of them are the Cavallino family name.

I have searched numerous boards hoping that someone else had researched our family line but I have yet to find anyone, so I have been trying to figure it all out.

This site has been a great help!

Thanks
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Oct 31 1859 (could be 1819)
Groom: Giuseppe Cavallino, son ofdeceased Emmanuele and Antonia Altamore(sp?)
Bride: Ignazia Oddo daughter of Pasquale and Concetta Oddo

June 8 1814
Can't decipher it
Emmanuel...

June 28 1792
baptism of Antonina Giuseppe, born yesterday to Giuseppe Porcaro and to Paola Cavallino
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

June 8, 1814
parents: Giuseppe Cavallino and Michela Grimaldi

Erudita
tpgarwood

Post by tpgarwood »

Thanks guys! I really appreciate your help! I am hoping soon I can bridge a gap in our family tree. You guys are helping me work through the information!!!

:)
Tina
tpgarwood

Post by tpgarwood »

I did just realize that when you click on the filers my link, if you click view original....it lets you zoom in on the picture if you need to see closer up (like I have to ;))