Translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
fino

Translation

Post by fino »

Can someone help with translation. I received this reply letter from Ofena today. It is from my families home town from a person of the same last name as mine.
Preg:mo sig. Serafino,
ho ricevuto la tua lettera di richiesta generalita' e rapporti familiari degli eredi DiGiambattista.
Oggi, ho fatto le prime ricerche presso gli uffici comunali ma, purtroppo, non figura nessun nominativo di quelli indicati.
Per effettuare ancora delle ricerche, ti prego di voler, indicare, per qualche nominativo, la data di nascita.
Mi dispiace che per ora non ho potuto accontentarti, aspetto una tua prossima con quanto richiesto.

Cordiali saluti

I have tried with computer translations and it's like going from italian to greek. Thanks, Fino
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Translation

Post by ricbru »

Hello fino,
here the translation:

Dear Mr. Serafino,
I got your letter requesting datas and family relations of DiGiambattista heirs.
Today I started the first research in the office of the comune, but unfortunately, I couldn't find any name you give me.
To go on with the research, please, give me the names with date of birth.
I'm sorry I couldn't satisfy your request, I'll wait for a reply.
Regards

I hope it helps, bye ricbru
fino

Re: Translation

Post by fino »

ricbru- It helps very much. Thank You, Fino