Death Record For Iride MARCHETTI

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
glomms
Rookie
Rookie

Death Record For Iride MARCHETTI

Post by glomms »

Hello, I have a Death Record for my Great-Great Aunt that I need translated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments
Iride MARCHETTI 2.jpg
Iride MARCHETTI 1.jpg
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Death Record For Iride MARCHETTI

Post by erudita74 »

Dated Aug 23, 1883 at 9:15 a.m. in the town of Altopascio
Appearing was Giustino Nelli, age 43, a property owner living in Marginone (frazione or hamlet of the town of Altopascio) who declared that, at 12:15 P.M. on the 20th, in Marginone, Giuseppa Montanelli, wife of Corrado Marchetti, age 30, both property owners living in Marginone, gave birth to their daughter who was being named Maria Iride Severina (Marchetti). The infant was not presented at the town hall due to its distance from where the birth took place.The declarant, who had assisted with the birth, announced the birth in place of the infant’s father, as he was absent from the town at the time. The side note in the margin reads that Iride died in Altopascio on March 19, 1885, Part I, record no. 23.

Erudita
glomms
Rookie
Rookie

Post by glomms »

Thank You so much Erudita. You are such a blessing! Thank you for sharing your talent.
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

Always happy to help. You're very welcome.
Erudita