FAMIGLIETTI&PUGLIESE Marriage

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
dmurphy1940
Master
Master

FAMIGLIETTI&PUGLIESE Marriage

Post by dmurphy1940 »

Could I please have a translation.
Attachments
FAMIGLIETTI&PUGLIESE MARRIAGE.jpg
Grazie,

Dolores
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: FAMIGLIETTI&PUGLIESE Marriage

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Marriage No 15: Marciano? Giuseppantonio Pugliese and Angela Raffaela Famiglietti
Frigento: 29 July 1830, 1 pm
Groom: Marcia(no)? Giuseppantonio Pugliese, 21 yo?, born Frigento, Colono, living Frigento, Strada San Pietro, son of Angelantonio, also Colono, and Porsia Compierchio, all living Strada San Pietro.

Bride: Angela Raffaela Famiglietti, 26 (1804) yo, born and living Frigento, daughter of Marciano (was​​???) Pasquale Famiglietti, Falegname, and Maddalena Cipriano, all living Strada Salice.

(Dolores, this is a little bit confusing because it “seems like” this Angela “Raffaela” Famiglietti “may be” the same person as the “Raffaela” Famiglietti whose death record I translated the other day???? If they are they same people, then the surname of the mother is incorrect on one of the records – if it is the same person then the error would most likely be on the death record but you would still need to check through. I might be completely wrong though. The record is quite tricky to read and maybe this groom's given name is not Marciano.)

Angela
dmurphy1940
Master
Master

Post by dmurphy1940 »

Thank you, Angela.

I did a little sleuthing......I found on another tree, Angela Raffaela Famiglietti. Her spouse was Giuseppantonio Pugliese born 21 February, 1809. Her father was Marciano, and mother Maddalena Cipriano..............??
Grazie,

Dolores
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

The plot thickens.... I did a little sleuthing too. I haven't quite got my head round it though. This was on Family Search. I'll get back to you if and when I sort it out. It will be so great Dolores when your earlier records come on line. You won't know yourself. (It's actually much much quicker and heaps more efficient to work backwards through the records like you have so diligently been doing, than to try and sort out someone else's tree, especially when it doesn't have the source of the information attached to it.)
Angela
dmurphy1940
Master
Master

Post by dmurphy1940 »

:) Thank you.
Grazie,

Dolores