2GG grandparent 30 Dec 1839 Marriage

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: 2GG grandparent 30 Dec 1839 Marriage

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

roobyred wrote: 31 Mar 2017, 22:04 Hi Angela, I think I am on "info :shock: overload"...but I have a question or 2...I hope you don't mind.
:) I understand. I don't mind - always happy to help if you need any clarification.

page 5: Brigida di Tomaso died the same day as what/who ? So she died on 13 July 1837, which was the same that the death was registered at the the town hall.

page 7: could I have some info about the death of Maria Teresa Biello, groom's 1st wife. Sure, see below.

After this I will be away for a few weeks. A needed break.

You have been so helpful, it's just amazing! I don't know how to thank you. Roberta You are very welcome. You may have the opportunity to "pass it forward" sometime.
Death Record No 188: Teresa Biello
Casacalenda: 21 July 1837, 11 am
Francescantonio Picchione, 46, Becchino (grave digger), and Giuseppe Zefiro (Zeffiro), 50 yo, of similar occupation, both living in Casacalenda, reported that at 8 am on 21 July 1837, in her own house, died Teresa Biello, wife of Nicolantonio Mancini. She was 37yo, born/living Casacalenda, a contadina, and the daughter of deceased Francesco Biello, and Chiara Barbiere, also deceased.

Original Death Record: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Interesting that she died a week after Brigida di Tomaso, and it was summer? Sad for the groom. Maybe something was happening at that time?

I hope you have a really great break.

Angela :D