Marriage Notation on Birth Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
cdemarco
Rookie
Rookie

Marriage Notation on Birth Record

Post by cdemarco »

I recently returned from a trip to Italy and found several unexpected records, one of which was a different version of my gg-grandfather, Pasquale Ruggiero's birth record that has notations about his birth and death written in the side. The birth record itself looks pretty standard, and the death notice is pretty easy to read, but the scribbles of the marriage notice are harder for me to make out. The month and year are clear (July 1901) and I think part of the location is White Plains, NY. And of course the names at the end are easy enough to make out (Pasquale Ruggiero di Vincenzo and Maria Lucia Filomena Venditti). But I can't really make out the rest of it, particularly what comes right before "White Plains NY". Any help would be appreciated!
Attachments
PasqualeRuggieroBirthRecord.jpg
mmogno
Master
Master

Re: Marriage Notation on Birth Record

Post by mmogno »

Annotazione di atto di matrimonio
Con atto in data 14 luglio 1901 celebrato innanzi al Giudice di Pace di White Plains NY, trascritto nei corrispondenti registri di questo Comune dell'anno 1904, P(arte) 2a N.1, il qui contronominato Ruggiero Pasquale di Vincenzo si unì in matrimonio con Venditti Maria Lucia Filomena.
L'Uff(icial)e dello Stato Civile
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
cdemarco
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Marriage Notation on Birth Record

Post by cdemarco »

Awesome, thank you! And I'll be heading to New York this August, maybe a stop by the court in White Plains is in order...