Ages again

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
EllenCatusco
Elite
Elite

Ages again

Post by EllenCatusco »

Can someone help me with the ages of Parents in this birth cert. I know mother is something 8, but don't think that says venti. Also fathers age. It will help with birth for them. And to see if that is Battista's brother notifying of birth. I see it lists his age around 30 and lists his father. Hopefully will give me Battistas father. Its all detective work.
Attachments
Angela Catorina Curcio 1822.jpg
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Re: Ages again

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Gianvario Damasco, son of Angiolo Damasco, aged 30, a contadino, living in Marsico (Nuovo), presented a baby girl, who he reported was born to Battista Damasco, 38 yo, and to Giuseppe Curcio, 50 yo, Ferraro, both living in Marsico (Nuovo). The baby, named Angiola Catarina Curcio, was born 12 July and baptised on 13 July 1822.

These records should be online. It would be really helpful, if in future, you supplied us with the link to the url. They are much easier to zoom in on, etc, than these images. Thank you

Angela