Translation needed please

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
stumpeditaliano
Elite
Elite

Translation needed please

Post by stumpeditaliano »

Good evening,

Could someone please translate this for me when they have a second. Thank you so much! :)

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0

Could you please translate both of them, I believe both names are actually in my tree.

Thank you

:)
bbivona
Master
Master

Re: Translation needed please

Post by bbivona »

No. 32

On February 4, 1864 at 3 a.m. Luigia Tambelli died in Vasto, age 40, seamstress, domiciled on Saint Mary Street, daughter of Luigi Tambelli, deceased, land owner, domiciled and died in Vasto, and of Santa Battaglini, deceased, domiciled and died in Vasto. The deceased was the wife of Carmine Monteferrante.

No. 33

On February 3, 1864 Saverio de Fenice, age 50, son of Nicola di Fenice, farmer, domiciled and died in Vasto, and of Domenica di Francesco, domiciled and died in Vasto. The deceased was the husband of Maria Giacobbe Berardozzi, who is living.
Researching Gibellina, Sicily surnames Bivona, Bonafede, Zummo, Ponzio, Bevinetto, Beninati, Fontana, Cipolla, Bruno, Manfrè, Lanfranca, and Navarra
stumpeditaliano
Elite
Elite

Re: Translation needed please

Post by stumpeditaliano »

Thanks bbivona!

This is great information

:)