Trabia Birth Document Translation Help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
smas1973
Master
Master

Trabia Birth Document Translation Help

Post by smas1973 »

Thank you for all the help I have been getting with these documents I have found on the Antenati website.
I have been searching for Riggio and Canciamilla and finding a lot of documents. If I can get help with these documents I have found.

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0

Thank You Scott M
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri
bbivona
Master
Master

Re: Trabia Birth Document Translation Help

Post by bbivona »

December 23, 1838, before officials of the Comune of Trabia appeared Leonardo La Rossa, age 48, peasant, domiciled in Trabia, and Mario D’Anna, age 39, peasant, domiciled in Trabia, who declared that today at 3 p.m. in her home, Antonina Canciamilla died, age 69, wife of GiovanBattisa Piazza, born in Trabia, daughter of Rosolino (Canciamilla), deceased, and Vincenza Camciamilla, deceased.
Researching Gibellina, Sicily surnames Bivona, Bonafede, Zummo, Ponzio, Bevinetto, Beninati, Fontana, Cipolla, Bruno, Manfrè, Lanfranca, and Navarra