Help filling out COMANDO MILITARE ESERCITO Form

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
scalim
Rookie
Rookie

Help filling out COMANDO MILITARE ESERCITO Form

Post by scalim »

Hi:
Can some please help me fill in the blanks of this for COMANDO MILITARE ESERCITO "FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA" UFFICIO DOCUMENTALE?
Attachments
MODULO ISTANZA F_M_ UDOC UDINE.pdf
(8.93 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
scalim
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help filling out COMANDO MILITARE ESERCITO Form

Post by scalim »

I figured out how to fill out the form except for this part:

Il sottoscritto _____________________________________________________________________
nato a_____________________________il ___________ residente in _______________________
via____________________________________nr____, telefono ____________________________
documento di riconoscimento Mod. _____________________________ NR. _________________ (copia fotostatica in allegato) in qualità di ______________________________________________________________________ (diretto interessato/soggetto delegato dall’interessato)
PippoM
Master
Master

Post by PippoM »

scalim wrote: 07 Jan 2020, 18:11 I figured out how to fill out the form except for this part:

Il sottoscritto <your name> _____________________________________________________________________
nato a <your birth place> _____________________________il <your birth date>___________ residente in <your address (town)>_______________________
via <your address (street)>____________________________________nr____, telefono <your phone number>____________________________
documento di riconoscimento Mod. <type of ID-Document> _____________________________ NR. <of your ID-Document> (you have to attach a scan of said ID-Document, i.e. passport or driving license)_________________ (copia fotostatica in allegato) in qualità di * ______________________________________________________________________ (diretto interessato/soggetto delegato dall’interessato)
* here, they suggest you to write if you are the person the requested document is about ("diretto interessato") or you have a proxy from him ("soggetto delegato dall'interessato"); as I guess neither is the case, and the person is necessarily dead, I'd say "discendente dell'intestatario" ("descendant of the person")
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
scalim
Rookie
Rookie

Post by scalim »

PippoM,

Thank you Thank you! :D :D :D I have completed the form and awaiting a response, hopefully with new information!
PippoM
Master
Master

Post by PippoM »

You are very welcome and...good luck! :)
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.