Help with Details on Birth Record

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
maritalia
Rookie
Rookie

Help with Details on Birth Record

Post by maritalia »

Hello. Can I please get a translation of the following hand-written portions of the below birth record? I've translated the rest, just stuck on the hand-written parts.

Birth Act of Salvatore Pantorno: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... at=2387646

1. section (5): Everything after the mother's name, something about citizenship?

2. section (6): The writing after "viene presentato..."

3. section (10): Everything on these two lines.
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Help with Details on Birth Record

Post by liviomoreno »

maritalia wrote: 31 Mar 2020, 00:59 Hello. Can I please get a translation of the following hand-written portions of the below birth record? I've translated the rest, just stuck on the hand-written parts.

Birth Act of Salvatore Pantorno: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... at=2387646

1. section (5): Everything after the mother's name, something about citizenship?
Asta Giovanna fu Salvatore, di anni 28 casalinga, cittadina italiana, di razza ariana residente in Vizzini, moglie di esso dichiarante cittadino italiano di razza ariana
Asta Giovanna daughter of deceased Salvatore, 28-year-old housewife, Italian citizen, of Aryan race residing in Vizzini, wife of the declarant (who is an) Italian citizen of Aryan race

2. section (6): The writing after "non viene presentato..."
A detto bambino che non mi viene presentato ma della cui nascita mi sono accertato tramite certificato dell'ostetrica Gianni, il dichiarante da il nome di Salvatore
To this child who is not presented to me, but whose birth I ascertained through a certificate from the midwife Gianni, the declarant gives the name Salvatore

3. section (10): Everything on these two lines.
Il presente atto viene letto agli intervenuti i quali insieme con me lo sottoscrivono ad eccezione dei testi perché analfabeti
This document is read to the attendees who, together with me, sign it with the exception of the witnesses because they are illiterate
maritalia
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help with Details on Birth Record

Post by maritalia »

Thank you so much!