Help with translation of #32 birth record for Silva Pastore

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
jrbak
Elite
Elite

Help with translation of #32 birth record for Silva Pastore

Post by jrbak »

Hi, May I please have some help with the birth record of Silva Pastore 1883:

#32 Silva Pastore born 21 Sep 1883 Piverone
Father Carlo Pastore, age 43, then I cannot make out this word(is it where he was born or his occupation?) lives in Piverone.
Time of birth?
I believe the mother is Cattarina Acotto Italian I think reads casalinga sui moglie then I cannot make out these words and I do not know what this sentence this means in English.

This record is important in that I have 4 other brothers and sisters of the same family which read the same except for the dates so if I can get help with this one I will be able to understand the others unless I need help with the dates.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1475996

Once again, thank you for all of your help today.
Jefferie (jrbak)

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Help with translation of #32 birth record for Silva Pastore

Post by Tessa78 »

jrbak wrote:
23 May 2020, 23:18
Hi, May I please have some help with the birth record of Silva Pastore 1883:

#32 Silva Pastore born18 Sep 1883 Piverone
Father Carlo Pastore, age 43, then I cannot make out this word(is it where he was born or his occupation = Shoemaker) lives in Piverone.
Time of birth? 11 AM on the 18th in the house in Via Pianette #236
I believe the mother is Cattarina Acotto Italian I think reads casalinga sui moglie then I cannot make out these words and I do not know what this sentence this means in English. " Casalinga, sua moglie, secolui convivente" = housewife, his wife, residing with him."

This record is important in that I have 4 other brothers and sisters of the same family which read the same except for the dates so if I can get help with this one I will be able to understand the others unless I need help with the dates.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1475996

Once again, thank you for all of your help today.
Jefferie (jrbak)
T.

jrbak
Elite
Elite

Re: Help with translation of #32 birth record for Silva Pastore

Post by jrbak »

Dear Tessa,
Thank you so much for your help once again. I know, sometimes when I can make out the Italian I try to google the words but as many have said before they do not do an adequate translation either. So, I do appreciate your work and your help.
Take care,
Jefferie (jrbak)