Help with additions and/or corrections of Latin 1828 birth record of Pietro Antonio Clerico

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
jrbak
Elite
Elite

Help with additions and/or corrections of Latin 1828 birth record of Pietro Antonio Clerico

Post by jrbak »

Good Afternoon,
May I please have some help with additions and/or corrections to this Latin birth record of Pietro Clerico, father of an adopted Costantino Clerico by my Negri family of Piverone,

Clerico pio and Tonso:
I believe it reads: Infant Pietro Antonio, son of Antonio of Pio Pietro Clerico, and Madalena of deceased Antonio Tonso, spouses, pio Antonio Clerico, born and baptized ??, aforementioned, 10?, Aug 1828 (duo decima) then I believe it lists the priest and then the sponsor.

https://www.familysearch.org/records/im ... eView=true

With much appreciation,
Jefferie (jrbak)
jrbak
Elite
Elite

Re: Help with additions and/or corrections of Latin 1828 birth record of Pietro Antonio Clerico

Post by jrbak »

Hi livio,
Thanks, I thought you might add the duo (2) to the decima (10)- is that right? but I was not certain. Thanks for the correction.
Jefferie (jrbak)