Translation of Death Record for Oronzo de Gennaro 1893

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Translation of Death Record for Oronzo de Gennaro 1893

Post by ItalianbellaSA »

Hello Everyone:

I could use assistance with translation for a death record for Oronzo de Gennaro. I found his birth record in Molfetta on January 6, 1891. However, the death record is in the second part of the record and it is difficult for me to read. Here is the link to the record:

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0

I thank you in advance for your time and consideration to my translation request.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
mmogno
Master
Master

Re: Translation of Death Record for Oronzo de Gennaro 1893

Post by mmogno »

Death record #431 for Oronzo de Gennaro in Barletta. Death on March 29, 1893.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... d=40101268
bbivona
Master
Master

Post by bbivona »

April 15, 1893 local officials received a copy of the death act of Oronzo de Gennaro from the comune of Barletta where the death occurred and transcribed it in the register. The act reads

Act #421, Oronzo de Gennaro
March 30, 1893 at comune offices in Barletta appeared Mauro Porcella, age 40, laborer, and Francesco Daquaro, age 46, laborer who declared that 4 p.m. on March 29, 1893 in the home on Via Ferdinando I of Aragon, Oronzo de Gennaro, age 2 years 3 months, resident in this city, born in Molfetta, son of Vincenzo (de Gennaro) laborer, domiciled in Molfetta, and Anna Riccardi, homemaker, domiciled in Molfetta.
Researching Gibellina, Sicily surnames Bivona, Bonafede, Zummo, Ponzio, Bevinetto, Beninati, Fontana, Cipolla, Bruno, Manfrè, Lanfranca, and Navarra
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

bbivona wrote: 01 Sep 2020, 23:16 April 15, 1893 local officials received a copy of the death act of Oronzo de Gennaro from the comune of Barletta where the death occurred and transcribed it in the register. The act reads

Act #431, Oronzo de Gennaro
March 30, 1893 at comune offices in Barletta appeared Mauro Porcella, age 40, laborer, and Francesco Daquaro, age 46, laborer who declared that 4 p.m. on March 29, 1893 in the home on Via Ferdinando I of Aragon, Oronzo de Gennaro, age 2 years 3 months, resident in this city, born in Molfetta, son of Vincenzo (de Gennaro) laborer, domiciled in Molfetta, and Anna Riccardi, homemaker, domiciled in Molfetta.
ItalianbellaSA
Elite
Elite

Post by ItalianbellaSA »

Thank you very much!
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.

Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA