Difficulty downloading/opening antenati processetti

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
MariaMadonna
Rookie
Rookie

Difficulty downloading/opening antenati processetti

Post by MariaMadonna »

Request someone send me copies of antenati 1816 processetti for 7 Nov 1816 marriage of my 3rd ggrands, Pascalina Mormile of Biase and Maddelena Cinquegrana, and Francesco Di Lorenzo of Nicola and Grazia Russo, in Orta(oggi Orta di Atella) , Caserta, Campania. I can only open immagine 64, birth record of bride :

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 9.jpg.html

Don't know what tech issue is stopping images from opening. Fortunately, Immagine 64 opened , yielding location of the records. Have tried using different browser, enabled java, copying link, etc. Error message says platform issue. May be due to my device chrome android security update.
mmogno
Master
Master

Re: Difficulty downloading/opening antenati processetti

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
meovino
Veteran
Veteran

Post by meovino »

mmogno wrote: 20 Apr 2021, 23:00 Pubblicazioni
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... =263483688
I've been having issues myself too. Is there any chance you can view this image?

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Matt
MariaMadonna
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MariaMadonna »

Thank you. Very helpful. Today, after many days, tech issue resolved. Perhaps antenati is busy ?
NickAndreola
Elite
Elite

Post by NickAndreola »

MariaMadonna,

It happens to me sometimes too. I'll be cruising along reviewing a record set year-by-year with all of the images opening correctly (so I can scan for the index etc) and then all of a sudden when clicking on the next year's link, I have to open each image individually because only an image icon appears for each page.....when this happens, I close the site....take a coffee break....when I go back the issue has most often resolved itself.
NahuelRos

Post by NahuelRos »

Hello I don't know if the topic it's close but I have a problem with a few Images from the site, I'm Looking for My great grand father birth certificate, I know He was born In 1898 in Pagani, Salerno. I research and found His Certificate probably be in the "4240" Book, When I tried To open Images the paig said "Platform Error
An error has occurred while interacting with the platform." The problem it's with the images 193 to 204 with the exception of 200 and 201

I attached the link of the book http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ?g2_page=4

Hope to give your help. Thanks a lot.

Nahuel
PippoM
Master
Master

Post by PippoM »

I can see them, though with some issue...what's your GGF's name?
BTW, my family is from Pagani, too.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.