letter from Vodo Cadore

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
sg12

letter from Vodo Cadore

Post by sg12 »

I just received a second response to my request for information on my family from Vodo Cadore. The cover letter is in Italian and I am wondering if there is someone who would be able to help me translate it. Even though I sent it to the Office of Registry it seems that they send the request to the church and they sent me information about my great grandmother's side and my great great grandfather's side. They also sent a copy from it looks like a family registry book on both sides of the family and highlighted the names that are directly related to me. Please let me know if someone can help me with the translation and I can email a copy.
Thank you!
marieshaw

Re: letter from Vodo Cadore

Post by marieshaw »

To sg12

Are you related to the Gregori family from Vodo di cadore?
My great grandmother was Lucy Gregori from vodo
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: letter from Vodo Cadore

Post by elba »

sg12 wrote:I just received a second response to my request for information on my family from Vodo Cadore. The cover letter is in Italian and I am wondering if there is someone who would be able to help me translate it. Even though I sent it to the Office of Registry it seems that they send the request to the church and they sent me information about my great grandmother's side and my great great grandfather's side. They also sent a copy from it looks like a family registry book on both sides of the family and highlighted the names that are directly related to me. Please let me know if someone can help me with the translation and I can email a copy.
Thank you!
Post the letter here, there will be someone who will do it for you I'm sure. If you don't want to post it here (for personal reasons), just send it to me on a Private Message and I'll do it for you.
elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"