italian document translated please

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
thebornemans

italian document translated please

Post by thebornemans »

Dal Registro degli ATTI DI NASCITA di questo Comune, dell'anno,parte e numero sopraindicati,risulta che il giorno 03/03/1895 e stato ricvuto dal competente Ufficiale dello Stato Civille l'atto di nascita di un infante di sesso Maschile al quale sono stati dati nomidi Nazzareno Pellegrino che risulta essere nato in San Leucio del Sannio (bn) nella casa posta in Via Feleppi n alle ore 17.15 del giorno 01/03/1895 de Antonio e da Rosa Paqualina

Con atto in data 08/02/1923 Feleppa Nazzareno si uni in matrimonio con La Silvia Anna.

I wrote this letter to them trying to find information on my great grandfater Nazzareno Feleppa is Nazzareno Pellegrino him? and is Rosa the first name and Pasqualina her maiden name or middle name. Thanks for any help you are able to give me.
Poipuo4
Elite
Elite

Re: italian document translated please

Post by Poipuo4 »

ROUGHLY: From the registrey of the Acts of Birth of this town, of the year, part and number indicated, resulted that on the day March 3, 1895, was received by the competent official of the civil state, the act of birth of an infant of the male sex to which the name of Nazzareno Pellegrino was given; he was born in San Leuvio del Cannio (Benevento) in the house at the address of Via Feleppi at the hour of 17:15 on the day of March 1, 1895 to Antonio and Rosa Paqualina. With the act dated Feb. 8, 1923, Feleppa Nazzareno married LaSivia, Anna.

I am guessing that Pellegrino was his middle name. I also think you are correct that Rosa is the first name and Pasqualina was her maiden name. Italian women kept their maiden names, especially on official documents.
http://www.celenzaheritage.com

dedicated to the people of Celenza Valfortore, Province of Foggia
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: italian document translated please

Post by elba »

thebornemans wrote:Dal Registro degli ATTI DI NASCITA di questo Comune, dell'anno,parte e numero sopraindicati,risulta che il giorno 03/03/1895 e stato ricvuto dal competente Ufficiale dello Stato Civille l'atto di nascita di un infante di sesso Maschile al quale sono stati dati nomidi Nazzareno Pellegrino che risulta essere nato in San Leucio del Sannio (bn) nella casa posta in Via Feleppi n alle ore 17.15 del giorno 01/03/1895 de Antonio e da Rosa Paqualina

Con atto in data 08/02/1923 Feleppa Nazzareno si uni in matrimonio con La Silvia Anna.
Hope this is OK for you...
elba

From the Register of the Birth Acts of this Comune, for the year, part and number indicated above, it results that on the day of 03/03/1895 the birth act of was received by the competent Registrar of the Civil Register for a male child to whom had been given the names of Nazzareno Pellegrino who it results was born in San Leucio del Sannio (BN) in the house standing in Via Feleppi N. at the hour of 17.15 on the 01/03/18995 of Antonio and of Rosa Paqualina

With the Act on the 08/02/1923 Feleppa Nazzareno was united in marriage to Silvia Anna.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"