NAVAROLI/ATONUCCI (VILLAGE OF CORFINO)

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
NAVAROLI/ANTONUCCI

NAVAROLI/ATONUCCI (VILLAGE OF CORFINO)

Post by NAVAROLI/ANTONUCCI »

I am looking for information about my relatives in Abruzzi region it is located in L,aquila, village of Corfino. I am told the village used to be Pentima and was later named Corfino after an earthquake or some destruction. I have written about 12 years ago to Italian imagration and have not heard anything from them in all these years. Thanx for any info if you know about the Navaroli/Atonucci/Salvatore family.
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: NAVAROLI/ATONUCCI (VILLAGE OF CORFINO)

Post by johnnyonthespot »

I presume you meant Comune di Corfinio, Provincia di L'Aquila, Regione di Abruzzo?

The comune's website is at http://www.comune.corfinio.aq.it/default.asp

There exists today a frazione named Pentima: Frazione Pentima, Comune di Mottola, Provincia di Taranto, Regione di Puglia, Southern Italy. I presume this is not the place you are actually seeking.

What informatiuon are you looking for? Vital records? Possible relatives?
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

The Italian telephone listings show several Salvatore's currently resident near Corfinio (http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... btt=1&om=0), just one Navaroli (http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... finio&l=en), and no Atonucci's.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
NAVAROLI/ANTONUCCI

Post by NAVAROLI/ANTONUCCI »

THANX ! FOR UR HELP, I WILL CHECK GOOGLE TOO. CIAO TUTTI !
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

NAVAROLI/ANTONUCCI wrote:THANX ! FOR UR HELP, I WILL CHECK GOOGLE TOO. CIAO TUTTI !
It would help if we knew more about what information and exactly who you are looking for.

For example, there are several passenger manifests on Ancestry . com for Navaroli's coming from Pentima.

There are aslo records for Antonucci.

Do you have these passenger manifests for emigrants into the US?

I also see some naturalization-releated records which may apply to your ancestors.

Full names and date or year of birth will help us find records of interest.
Carmine