Veneto Parish Records being researched.

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
trevisan2
Master
Master

Veneto Parish Records being researched.

Post by trevisan2 »

I have a copy of parish records, including birth, death, marriage and some census records of the following towns. Vazzola, Visna, Cimetta, Sofratta, Mareno di Piave, San Paolo, Rai, Tezze, Fontanelle, Lutrano, Rameria, and Valle di Cadore.
We are doing research in these areas.
I am checking to see what interest there may be. These towns are near Treviso, and just north of the Piave river and west of Conegliano of Italy[/b]
The Valle di Cadore records are complete with all birth, marriage, death, regestri del morti, regestri del matri, and 1700 & 1800 era census. all records date back to the 1550's. there are some 20,000 pages
The Valle di Cadore records are being extracted as well tol link all together
Trevisan2
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Re: Veneto Parish Records available

Post by JamesBianco »

This is such wonderful news! I would so love to get my hands on the records for Valle di Cadore, as my great grandmother was born there.
Did you see my reply in the other thread with her dates and ancestry?
The mormons didnt film the records for Valle, so anything I have is from correspondance with the Stato Civile, and while they have been wonderful in responding to my letters, I hate to keep bugging them to get farther back (coupled with the fact that they only started keeping civil records in the 1870's). But the church records, that is truly a fantastic source!

I cant wait to hear more on this.

Jim Bianco
isabelweber

Re: Veneto Parish Records available

Post by isabelweber »

I am VERY interested in the Valle di Cadore records for which you have CD's....especially since both of my parents are from Valle. Several years ago I spent an afternoon combing through those 'ancient volumes' and wished I had more time to search for ancestors.
Please let me know how I can obtain these records. Thank you so very much!!!
Isabel
nvlliusinverba

Re: Veneto Parish Records being researched.

Post by nvlliusinverba »

I am VERY interested in the Vazzola and Mareno di Piave. Please let me know how I can obtain these records.

Thank you so much!
scalim
Rookie
Rookie

Post by scalim »

I am researching family in Visna. Please let me know how I can obtain the records. Thank you!
scalim
Rookie
Rookie

Post by scalim »

Anything on Meduna di Livenza?